Pomegranates lend delicious flavor and beautiful color to any cocktail, especially to a traditional martini recipe.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored vodka
- 3 tablespoons chilled pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- Garnish: lemon slices
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake well, and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages