Holiday Party Punch
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) (1 can) Frozen Limeade Concentrate
- 1 cup(s) Fresh Pomegranate Seeds (from 1 Pomegranate)
- 3 1/2 cup(s) Gold Tequila
- Ice Cubes for Serving
- 5 Limes
- 2 cup(s) Pomegranate Juice
- 1 cup(s) Triple Sec
- 2 cup(s) water
- In large pitcher, combine limeade and water until well blended. Stir in tequila, pomegranate juice, and triple sec. Cut each lime crosswise into 1/4" thick wheels; cut a slit in each wheel from center to edge. To serve, place ice cubes and a few pomegranate seeds in each glass. Place a lime wheel on rim. Makes 8 1/2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PatPatterson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note