From Food Network Copyright Danny Boome Ltd 2007 Show: Rescue Chef
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Lime wedge, plus more for garnish
- 4 ounce(s) White Tequila
- 2 ounce(s) Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup(s) pomegranate juice
- 1 lime, juiced (optional)
- Club soda
- Pour salt onto a plate or shallow dish. With a lime wedge rub along the rim of a glass and dip glasses upside down to salt the rim. Fill glasses with ice. In a cocktail shaker with ice place the tequila, triple sec, pomegranate juice, and lime juice. Pour into the salt-rimmed glasses and top off with club soda. Garnish with a lime wedge, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pomegranate Margarita Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic