Pomegranate honey spice-roasted salmon
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 6 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned (about 1-inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Fresh pomegranate seeds or arils (for garnish)
- Fresh curly-leaf parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine first eight ingredients in a bowl and mix well; brush both sides of fish with the mixture. Reserve remaining pomegranate liquid.
- Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place remaining pomegranate mixture in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, and cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 2-3 minutes). Serve with salmon, and garnish with pomegranate and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes