Pomegranate honey spice-roasted salmon
Today Show, June 2011; Nirmala Narine, 'Nirmala's Edible Diaries'; serve with Curry-apple quinoa salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 6 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned (about 1-inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Fresh pomegranate seeds or arils (for garnish)
- Fresh curly-leaf parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine first eight ingredients in a bowl and mix well; brush both sides of fish with the mixture. Reserve remaining pomegranate liquid.
- Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place remaining pomegranate mixture in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, and cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 2-3 minutes). Serve with salmon, and garnish with pomegranate and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note