Pomegranate-Glazed Chicken with Blackberries
Bring some fruity flavor to your chicken with pomegranate glaze and blackberries.
More From Health
Total: 45 Minutes
- Calories: 322
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 41g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 125mg
- Calcium: 73mg
- 1 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1. In a medium saucepan, simmer the first 6 ingredients (through crushed red pepper) until reduced by half and just syrupy (15-20 minutes). Reserve 2 tablespoons of sauce for brushing on chicken; cool the remaining sauce slightly, then gently toss with blackberries.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high. Place chicken on grill, and cook 5 minutes per side. Brush chicken with the reserved sauce; grill just until chicken is glazed. Serve with blackberries.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This