Pomegranate Freezer Jelly
More From Southern Living
Stand: 20 Minutes
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 (1.59-oz.) envelopes freezer jam pectin
- 1. Stir together pomegranate juice and sugar in medium bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
- 2. Gradually stir in pectin. Stir for 3 minutes; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Spoon juice mixture into sterilized canning jars, filling to 1/2 inch from top; wipe jar rims clean. Cover with metal lids, and screw on bands. Place in freezer.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used refrigerated POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments