Pomegranate Freezer Jelly
When making jelly using only juice, the pectin must be doubled. This recipe requires two packages of pectin, while the others only need one.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 20 Minutes
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 (1.59-oz.) envelopes freezer jam pectin
- 1. Stir together pomegranate juice and sugar in medium bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
- 2. Gradually stir in pectin. Stir for 3 minutes; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Spoon juice mixture into sterilized canning jars, filling to 1/2 inch from top; wipe jar rims clean. Cover with metal lids, and screw on bands. Place in freezer.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used refrigerated POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note