Pomegranate-balsamic glazed vegetables
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) bag frozen baby onions thawed and drained
- 1/2 pound(s) parsnips peeled and cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 pound(s) butternut squash peeled and cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound(s) celery root peeled and cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 pound(s) baby carrots
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Position oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven. Preheat oven to 425. Coat two shallow baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Combine the vegetables in a large bowl. Toss with the olive oil, vinegar, juice, thyme and salt. Spread in a single layer on the prepared sheets.
- Roast for 45 minutes, flipping the vegetables and switching the pans, top to bottom and front to back, about halfway through cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aeamato79 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note