I LOVE this recipe, it is really good.
Polynesian Pork Chops
Sweet 'n sour pork chops shine in this easy recipe featuring pineapple, onion, soy sauce, green onions and Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups cooked regular long-grain white rice
- Sliced green onion
- Season the pork with the garlic powder.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it's well browned on both sides.
Add the onion, soup, water, pineapple with juice, soy sauce and honey to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
Serve the pork with the rice and sprinkle with the green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes