More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
Bake: 4 Hours
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large oven bag
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) Boston butt pork roast, untrimmed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1 (6-ounce) can pineapple juice
- Toppings: toasted sesame seeds, sweetened flaked coconut, chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Add flour to oven bag; twist end, and shake to coat.
- Sprinkle salt and curry powder evenly over pork; rub evenly with garlic. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Spread chutney evenly over roast. Place roast inside oven bag; pour juice over roast, and twist end of bag. Close bag with tie; cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in top of bag. Place bag in a roasting pan, tucking ends of bag in the pan.
- Bake at 350° for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until tender. Serve with desired toppings.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Reynolds Large Size Oven Bags.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes