Polka Dot Pasta Pizza
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces dry small shell macaroni, uncooked
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (26.5 oz each) Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce with Italian Sausage
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 30 slices pepperoni (1/2 of 3.5 oz pkg = 30 slices)
- Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 13- x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs lightly in large bowl with wire whisk. Add Parmesan cheese and pepper; mix well. Stir in macaroni. Spoon into prepared baking dish; cover with spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni.
3. Bake 20 minutes, or until mozzarella cheese is melted and golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes