- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies Bunny Mix
- 1 bag SNICKERS® Brand Minis Bars, optional
- 1 box (18.25-oz.) classic yellow cake mix
- 1 box (3-oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cans (16-oz. each) vanilla frosting
- Yellow, orange, blue purple, pink and green food coloring
- 1 cup shredded coconut, optional
- 2 egg-shaped cake pans
- 5 resealable plastic sandwich bags
How to Make It
Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 35-40 min.
Decoration time: 25 min.
Prepare cake mix, with instant pudding, according to pound cake recipe on package instructions. If desired, fold 2 cups of SNICKERS® Brand Minis Bars into batter before pouring it into greased and floured pans.
Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for approximately 35-40 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove and cool completely. Remove cakes from pans and trim tops to make level.
Spoon 1/8 cup of frosting into 5 small bowls. Tint each bowl a separate color: green, purple, blue, orange and pink. Spoon frosting into separate resealable plastic bags with small corner snipped. Tint remaining frosting yellow.
Press both sides of egg cake together, sandwiching 1/2-cup of yellow frosting between layers. Cut 1/2-inch off larger end of egg cake so that it can stand up. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Frost entire cake with remaining yellow frosting. Pipe plump 3/4-inch dots all over the cake with assorted colored frosting. Place one M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies Bunny Mix in center of each dot. If you like, tint coconut green and sprinkle around base of cake.