Polish Sausage Soup
- 1 (16-ounce) package kielbasa sausage, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 (15-ounce) cans kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (24-ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Brown sausage in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat; drain on paper towels, and wipe Dutch oven clean with a paper towel. Return sausage to Dutch oven; add beans and remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews