Polish Sausage and Cabbage Soup/Crock Pot
Community Recipe from
- polish sausage
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed and peeled
- 4 cups cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix (packaged)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds, crushed
- 1 lb Polish sausage, cooked, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- Place potatoes, coleslaw mix, onion, caraway seeds and sausage in crock pot. Pour broth over all.
- Cover; cook on low for 10 - 12 hours or high for 5 - 6 hours.
- Ladle in bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Polish Sausage and Cabbage Soup/Crock Pot Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes