Polenta with Shrimp and Tomato Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 238
- Calories from fat: 11%
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 23.2g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 133mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 799mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated polenta, cut into 12 slices
- 3/4 pound peeled and deveined medium-size fresh shrimp
- 2 cups low-fat chunky pasta sauce
- 3 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Arrange polenta slices in skillet; cook 4 minutes on each side or until edges are crisp. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray. Add shrimp, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in pasta sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Place 3 slices of polenta on each of 4 serving plates. Spoon shrimp and sauce evenly over polenta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes