- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated polenta, cut into 12 slices
- 3/4 pound peeled and deveined medium-size fresh shrimp
- 2 cups low-fat chunky pasta sauce
- 3 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- calories 238
- caloriesfromfat 11 %
- fat 3 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 23.2 g
- carbohydrate 26 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 133 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 799 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Arrange polenta slices in skillet; cook 4 minutes on each side or until edges are crisp. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
Coat skillet with cooking spray. Add shrimp, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in pasta sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Place 3 slices of polenta on each of 4 serving plates. Spoon shrimp and sauce evenly over polenta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.