Have made this recipe for years with ginger ale instead of champagne for a non-alcoholic version. It can also be made with diet ginger ale and diet cran-apple to lighten the calories.
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
Chill the Champagne and juice in the refrigerator before the party; then mix the Poinsettia Punch right before serving.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne, chilled
- 3 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup thawed white grape juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- Stir together all ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher.
- Serve in Champagne flutes. (Decorate serving tray with fresh cranberries, if desired.)
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Korbel Chardonnay Champagne for Champagne and Grand Marnier for orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note