Have made this recipe for years with ginger ale instead of champagne for a non-alcoholic version. It can also be made with diet ginger ale and diet cran-apple to lighten the calories.
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
Chill the Champagne and juice in the refrigerator before the party; then mix the Poinsettia Punch right before serving.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne, chilled
- 3 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup thawed white grape juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- Stir together all ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher.
- Serve in Champagne flutes. (Decorate serving tray with fresh cranberries, if desired.)
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Korbel Chardonnay Champagne for Champagne and Grand Marnier for orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages