- 1 bottle(s) champagne, chilled
- 3 cup(s) cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoon(s) grenadine syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) Triple Sec, other orange liqueur, or orange juice
- 1. In a glass pitcher, combine cranberry juice, Triple Sec and grenadine.
- 2. Using champagne or wine glasses, pour about 1/4 cup cranberry juice mixture. Add champagne to near top of glass. Garnish with orange peel curl or green marachino cherries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SuzPrebs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note