Yield: Makes about 9 cups
More From Southern Living
2 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle sweetened lime juice
- 1 cup gin
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 (12-oz.) cans lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- Garnish: lime slices
- Stir together sweetened lime juice, gin, pomegranate juice, and fresh lime juice. Chill 2 hours. Stir in lemon-lime soft drink. Serve over ice. Garnish with lime slices, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Rose's Sweetened Lime Juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages