The Poinsettia is an elegant Champagne cocktail perfect for holiday parties. Because it is easy to make, this is a wonderful choice for entertaining and celebrations any time of year.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 ounce(s) Cointreau or triple sec
- 3 ounce(s) cranberry juice
- Remember that with any Champagne cocktail to mix all of the ingredients then add the Champagne just before serving.
- 1/2 oz Cointreau or triple sec
- 3 oz cranberry juice
- Chill all of the ingredients beforehand.
- Pour the Cointreau and cranberry juice into a ch
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jdsmithson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note