Poblano Cream Sauce
- 6 poblano chiles
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place chiles on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Broil chiles 3 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until charred. Place chiles in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal and let stand 10 minutes to loosen skins. Peel and seed chiles, discarding skins.
- Combine chiles and broth in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat, and stir in chile mixture. Add cream cheese and cheddar cheese, stirring constantly. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until cheeses melt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments