- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 (2-inch) piece lemongrass, halved
- 4 cups unsalted vegetable stock
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (5-ounce) fresh lobster tails
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced shallots
- 3 ounces pea shoots
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- calories 316
- fat 10.5 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- monofat 4.8 g
- polyfat 3.7 g
- protein 32 g
- carbohydrate 24 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 99 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 603 mg
- calcium 83 mg
- sugars 17
- Est. Added Sugars 14
How to Make It
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-low. Add red pepper, garlic, ginger, and lemongrass; cook 5 minutes. Stir in stock, honey, vinegar, and 2 1/4 teaspoons soy sauce. Bring to a simmer; cover and cook 30 minutes. Stir in black pepper.
Place tails in stock. Cover; cook 4 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 145°. Remove tails from pan.
Split tails lengthwise. Remove meat from shells; slice. Pour cooking liquid through a sieve into a saucepan; discard solids. Keep liquid warm over low heat.
Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce, canola oil, and next 5 ingredients; stir with a whisk. Add pea shoots; toss.
Place about 1/3 cup cooking liquid in each of 4 shallow bowls. Arrange about 3 ounces lobster meat in each bowl; top each serving with about 1/3 cup pea shoots. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.