Plumbush Chocolate Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) margarine
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) old-fashioned oat flakes
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large bowl cream together the margarine, sugars, and vanilla. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the oat flakes. In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the nuts and the chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Plumbush Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies