- 3 tablespoons clover honey
- 3 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- About 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- About 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 6 ounces teleme cheese or fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 pound firm-ripe greengage plums or small to medium peeled white peaches
- 1 1/2 qts. lightly packed small lettuces such as baby romaine, or torn pieces
- 10 large fresh mint leaves, slivered
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped salted roasted pistachios
- calories 344
- caloriesfromfat 52 %
- protein 14 g
- fat 20 g
- satfat 8.4 g
- carbohydrate 33 g
- fiber 4.6 g
- sodium 395 mg
- cholesterol 15 mg
How to Make It
Whisk honey, vinegar, oil, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a small bowl.
Set cheese pieces slightly apart in a wide, shallow bowl and drizzle with about 1 1/2 tbsp. dressing. Pit fruit and cut plums in half or peaches in quarters; put in a bowl and gently mix with 1 tbsp. dressing. In a large bowl, toss lettuces with dressing to coat.
Divide lettuces among 4 plates. Tuck in cheese, then arrange fruit on top. Scatter mint and pistachios over salads and serve extra dressing on the side. Season to taste with more salt and pepper.