Plum Good Sausage Meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) plum jam or preserves
- 18 ounce(s) barbecue sauce 1 2/3 c
- 16 ounce(s) link cooked jalapeno smoked sausage or smoked sausage sliced into bite-size pieces
- 16-18 ounce(s) Italian-style or original flavor frozen cooked meatballs (16) thawed
- 1. For sauce, in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine the jam and barbecue sauce. Add the sausage and thawed meatballs, stirring to coat with sauce.
- 2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Serve with decorative toothpicks. To serve at a buffet, keep warm on low-heat setting for up to 2 hours. Makes 16 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note