Plum Cobbler With Spiced Plum Muffin Crust
- 3 pounds plums, sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- Spiced Plum Muffin Batter
- Toss together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add plum mixture to skillet; bring to a boil, and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes. Spoon hot plum mixture into a lightly greased, shallow 2-quart baking dish. Spoon Spiced Plum Muffin Batter evenly over hot plum mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This