This would be a 4 star recipe if it had a from-scratch topping. I subbed in a topping from another cobbler recipe. The filling was VERY good. Definitely good enough to serve to company. LOVED the cinnamon. I will make this filling again. It would be wonderful as an ice cream topping (alone)!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups sliced plums (about 12 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in plums. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine baking mix and 2 tablespoons sugar; stir in milk and butter. Spoon over plum mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note