This is my version of a Plum and Cherry Tart. Was pretty good.
Plum and Cherry Tart
A rather easy fruit tart - using a combination of ideas and techniques from the Pioneer Woman Quick & Easy Apple Tart and the Puff Pastry Tart by Kelsey Nixon of the Cooking Channel. Could add cinnamon or other spices. I didn't but it would have probably been lovely. :) This photo was taken just before putting in the oven.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Puff pastry from freezer section. Cut the two sheets in half to create 4 sheets total (refreeze one
- 3 Plums (any kind will probably do), thinly sliced into wedges
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cherries (the tart/pie variety), pitted
- 1/3 stick(s) Butter, melted
- 1/2-3/4 cup(s) Apricot preserves, heated to liquid
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Defrost pastry enough to roll out and divide and place on silicone mat, or use cooking spray, on a cookie sheet. Put extra dough back in freezer for another use. Prick 1/2 inch border all around each sheet of dough and then down the center of each.
- 3. Brush melted butter down center of each sheet.
- 4. Lay sliced plums down center of each sheet; line cherries on either side of plums and sprinkle any extras over the plums.
- 5. Spoon melted apricot preserves over the fruit.
- 6. Bake for 20 minutes or until dough turns golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Elsiekay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note