Pleasant Hill Chocolate Morsel Pie
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) pastry shell
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, syrup, salt, and vanilla; beat well. Stir in chocolate morsels, pecans, and bourbon. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This