OK first, let me start by saying - I meant to say 5 servings. the size of each serving I am not able to measure - but it fills my 3 kids (9-11yrs), Me and my husband. Next - I meant to say VOILA! not viola..lol. that was lame :/ LOL Enjoy.
Crock Pot - Slow Cooker Recipe. (but you can use the oven if your savvy) This LUSH-cious Chicken recipe is affordable to make, easy to prepare and a pleasure to eat! Even the 'designated driver' can partake in this Plastered Poultry!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-5 pound(s) Chicken (whole, quarters or thighs)
- 1 Large whole(s) Yellow Onion chopped to your preference
- 1 bottle(s) Lawry's Marinade (Lemon Herb Garlic)
- 1 can(s) Beer - Bud, BudLight, Coors or for the severely frugal...Natty. a Pilsner (light beer) is suggested.
- Ready for this....
- Clean the chicken...don't forget to take out the giblet bag if using a whole one.
- Add the Chicken, Diced Onion, Bottle of Marinade and 1 (one) can of beer to the crock pot/slow cooker.
- Now, if you want to set this meal up before you leave for work, so you can come home to a hot hearty dish - set the cooker to Low and cook for 8 hours. In a rush? set the cooker to high and cook for 4 hours.
- VIOLA! now drink the additional can of beer in support of all the hard work you just did! :)
- Enjoy and call me when dinner is ready.....
This recipe is a personal recipe added by USMCRDWives and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note