Planked Pork Tenderloin with Asian BBQ Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
- red pepper flake to taste
- 2 3/4 pound pork tenderloins trimmed
- 1 Cedar grilling plank soaked
- 1. Combine 1st 8 ingredients in a small sauce pan and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Set aside 1/2 cup of marinade for serving. Place remaining marinade in a large zip top bag.
- 2. Place tenderloins in the zip top bag and marinate for at least 30 minutes. Longer is better. Remove pork from marinade and discard remaining marinade. PReheat grill to medium-low.
- 3. Place soaked plank on grill, close cover, and heat for 3 minutes. With tongs flip the plank. Place tenderloins on the heated side of the plank. Grill with closed lid for 15-20 minutes, pork should reach temp of 145F. Remove from grill and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Slice and serve with reserved sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lefty24 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Planked Pork Tenderloin with Asian BBQ Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes