- 2 (15 x 6 1/2 x 3/8-inch) cedar grilling planks
- 2 1/4 cups organic vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots (about 1 large)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) diced feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 medium zucchini (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- calories 192
- fat 5.8 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- monofat 2.3 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 8.7 g
- carbohydrate 28.7 g
- fiber 4.5 g
- cholesterol 11 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 564 mg
- calcium 172 mg
How to Make It
Soak planks in water 1 hour; drain.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Place broth in a large skillet over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Add shallots and spinach; cook 5 minutes. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cheese and next 5 ingredients (through pepper).
Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Sprinkle salt evenly over zucchini. Spoon about 2/3 cup stuffing into each zucchini half.
Place planks on grill rack; grill 3 minutes or until lightly charred. Turn planks over; place zucchini on charred sides of planks. Cover; grill 12 minutes or until tender.