This is the best salmon recipe I have tried in many years. Making it for gourmet group this weekend!!
Plank-Grilled Salmon with Grape Relish
Photo: John Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Total: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 370
- Fat: 18.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 5.4g
- Protein: 39.3g
- Carbohydrate: 10.4g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 412mg
- Calcium: 40mg
- 1 (15 x 6 1/2 x 3/8-inch) alder wood grilling plank
- 4 (6-ounce) wild Alaskan salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup chopped leek
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, quartered
- 12 Castelvetrano olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1. Immerse and soak plank in water 1 hour; drain.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 3. Place plank on grill rack; grill 3 minutes or until lightly charred. Sprinkle fillets with pepper and salt. Carefully turn plank over using sturdy long-handled tongs. Place fillets, skin-side down, on charred side of plank. Grill 12 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- 4. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add leek and shallots; sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in grapes and olives; remove from heat. Stir in vinegar. Serve with salmon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This