Plains Special Cheese Ring
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Grated Sharp cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Pecans (may sub walnuts or almonds)
- 1 Onion, chopped fine
- pinch(s) Black Pepper to taste
- dash(es) Cayenne Pepper or Tobasco
- Strawberry Preserves
- In a medium bowl mix cheese, mayonnaise, nuts, onion, black pepper and cayenne pepper or Tobasco sauce. Mold with hands to desired shape ( I mold into a ring), refrigerate until chilled.
- You can make less, just adjust the ingredients. If you like a little more tartness I have used raspberry mixed with the strawberry preserves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookinmomma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Plains Special Cheese Ring Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers