Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) anise seed or extract optional
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- -Beat eggs and sugar. Add cooled melted butter or margarine, vanilla and anise.
- -Sift flour and baking powder and add to egg mixture. Batter will be stiff enough to be dropped by spoon or make round balls before putting them on the pizzelle iron to work faster
- -Batter can be refrigerated to be used at a later time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizzelle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies