- 1 cup (1 1/2-inch) diagonally cut asparagus (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 (10-ounce) thin Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons commercial pesto (such as Classico)
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) pre-shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- calories 342
- fat 13.6 g
- satfat 6.2 g
- protein 18.3 g
- carbohydrate 36.4 g
- cholesterol 23 mg
- iron 2.7 mg
- sodium 651 mg
- caloriesfromfat 36 %
- fiber 2.5 g
- calcium 506 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Steam asparagus, covered, 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse under cold running water; drain well, and pat dry with paper towels.
Place pizza crust on an ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet. Lightly coat pizza crust with cooking spray. Spread pesto evenly over crust. Arrange tomatoes and asparagus over pesto. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and pizza is thoroughly heated. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with basil.
Cut into 8 slices, and serve immediately.