Pizza with Roasted Peppers, Caramelized Onions, and Olives
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- cooking spray
- 2 cup(s) Vidalia or other sweet onion vertically sliced
- 1 cup(s) roasted red bell peppers julienne cut
- 1/4 cup(s) pitted kalamata olives chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Italian-style diced tomatoes drained
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded provolone cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add onion; cook 12 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in peppers, olives, and tomatoes.
- 3. Place pizza on stone or pizza sheet in oven on rack a few minutes before final prep to crisp it a bit.
- 4. Remove pizza and pan from oven and spread onion mixture over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border, and top with cheese. Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza with Roasted Peppers, Caramelized Onions, and Olives Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza