- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked whole-wheat pizza crust
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 thin slices (1 ounce) proscuitto di Parma
- 3 small tomatoes, sliced (4 ounces)
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- calories 279
- fat 9 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 0 g
- cholesterol 17 mg
- protein 16 g
- carbohydrate 38 g
- sugars 6 g
- fiber 7 g
- sodium 728 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
Spread sauce evenly over crust, leaving a one-inch border around the edges.
Combine cheeses and sprinkle evenly over sauce. Top with prosciutto slices and tomatoes.
Bake until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned around the edges, 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven, and distribute basil leaves evenly over pizza. Let pizza set for 5 minutes. Slice into 8 pieces, and serve immediately.