- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 (14-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 cup tomato and basil pasta sauce (such as Classico)
- 1 cup chopped grilled chicken breast strips (such as Tyson Chicken Breast Strips)
- 1 cup drained canned artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- calories 227
- fat 6.4 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- protein 15.3 g
- carbohydrate 27.2 g
- cholesterol 21 mg
- iron 2.1 mg
- sodium 622 mg
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fiber 2.5 g
- calcium 254 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté 6 minutes.
Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spoon pasta sauce onto crust, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Top with mushrooms, chicken, and artichokes; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is golden. Top with basil. Cut into 8 slices.