Pizza with Chicken and Artichokes
To reduce the sodium by 222 milligrams per serving, use frozen artichoke hearts instead of canned, and cook them according to the package directions before putting them on the pizza.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 273
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Protein: 18.5g
- Carbohydrate: 35.9g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 947mg
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fiber: 6.3g
- Calcium: 177mg
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin whole wheat pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/4 cups roasted garlic pasta sauce (such as Barilla)
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package cooked chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper (1 medium)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- . Place pizza crust on a 12-inch pizza pan. Spread pasta sauce over crust to within 1 inch of edge; top with artichoke hearts, chicken, and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note