More From Oxmoor House
Other: 16 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1 (16-ounce) French or Italian bread loaf, cut into 1/2
- 1 cup finely chopped prosciutto (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Arrange bread cubes in a single layer on large baking sheets. Let stand 8 hours to dry.
- Spread half of bread cubes in a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking dish. Sprinkle prosciutto and next 3 ingredients evenly over bread cubes. Arrange remaining bread cubes evenly over Parmesan. Top with tomatoes, olives, and mozzarella cheese.
- Whisk together eggs and remaining 5 ingredients. Pour egg mixture evenly over bread cubes, pressing down cubes gently to absorb liquid; cover and chill 8 hours.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 55 minutes or until set and top is browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles