Delicious! It's hard to cut into slices, but it's good and easy to make.
Jarred bruschetta topping, chock full of flavorful herbs and veggies, saves both money and prep time for these cheesy pizza sticks. Simply top a refrigerated thin pizza crust with the bruschetta topping and a shredded cheese blend, bake, and cut into bite-size strips.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 (10.5-oz.) container tomato bruschetta topping
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Top 1 (12-oz.) refrigerated thin pizza crust with 1 (10.5-oz.) container tomato bruschetta topping. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend. Bake at 450°, directly on oven rack, 12 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly. Cut pizza in half, and cut each half lengthwise into 2-inch strips.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Buitoni Classic Bruschetta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note