Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) pasta
- 2 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 whole(s) egg beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, shortening the cooking time by 2 minutes (the spaghetti will finish cooking in the oven).
- In a very large bowl beat egg and milk until well-combined.Add the cooked spaghetti and stir to coat well. Add spaghetti mixture to the sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Top with spaghetti sauce, pepperonis and then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Let rest 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kheyman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes