Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) pasta
- 2 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 whole(s) egg beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, shortening the cooking time by 2 minutes (the spaghetti will finish cooking in the oven).
- In a very large bowl beat egg and milk until well-combined.Add the cooked spaghetti and stir to coat well. Add spaghetti mixture to the sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Top with spaghetti sauce, pepperonis and then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Let rest 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kheyman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note