Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground meat
- 16 ounce(s) uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 bag(s) sliced pepperoni
- 1 jar(s) pasta sauce
- 1 can(s) diced italian style tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bag(s) shredded italian cheese
- 1 bag(s) Mixed peppers and onions
- Boil water & salt for Spaghetti noodles, once it starts boiling, add noodles. Brown meat in a separate frying pan. Once noodles are cooked, drain and put in a casserole dish. In a separate bowl, combine milk & egg & whisk. Poor over pasta & add jar of sauce, can of tomatoes, garlic powder, & oregano. Mix all together well. On top of pasta mixture, layer the ground meat, then add a layer of pepperoni's. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, & Italian cheese. And layer more pepperoni. Bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Taz8802 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles