Yield: 8 snacks
- 1 (8-ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (6-ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 2 (1-ounce) mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into fourths
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Separate rolls into 8 triangles, and place on a baking sheet. Place 2 pepperoni slices on each triangle; place 1 piece cheese at wide end of triangle. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Roll up, starting at wide end. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers