Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 dash(es) fresh black pepper
- 1 can(s) 22 oz Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- Over med-low heat sauté the garlic in olive oil for about 2 minutes - careful not to burn. Add herbs, salt, and pepper. Stir in tomatoes, crushing them either in your hand or with a spatula in the pan. Add about half the juice from the canned tomatoes, and the tomato paste. Increase the heat a bit and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring and crushing the tomatoes as you go. If the sauce look too chunky, you can puree half of it in a blender. Let cool to room temp before using on pizzas.
- You can store left overs in the fridge 3-4 days, or freeze up to 3 months.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Soulista1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza