- 3 clove(s) garclic
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) good olive oil
- 28 ounce(s) Muir Glen organic crushed tomatoes
- Saute garlic cloves and red pepper in olive oil for 3-4 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper and chopped fresh basil to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments