This was my 1st homemade pizza sauce so I don't have much to compare it to but my family thought it was good with the homemade pizza dough we also made. Just stirred all the ingredients in a sauce pan to heat then cooled before using. I made the sauce & dough and my 15 year old son & girlfriend put the pizza together. I would make this again since I keep all the ingredients on hand.
Community Recipe from
- 1 3/4 cup(s) tomato sauce, or 1 15-oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- Combine the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, about 20 seconds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes