- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 5 (1-ounce) cooked ham slices, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Brush tortillas with pizza sauce. Spread one-fourth of tomato mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers