Pizza Roll Ups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) (8 ounces) tomato sauce OR pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 package(s) (8 ounce each) refrigerated cresent rolls
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add the tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and oregano.
- 2. Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles, pinching seams together. Place about 3 tablespoons of meat mixture along one long side of each rectangle. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into three pieces.
- 3. Place, seam side down, 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Roll Ups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers