Community Recipe from
- 1 container(s) Refrigerated Pizza Crust (regular thickness)
- 1 bag(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 package(s) pepperoni (large slices if available)
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Roll out crust, brush with Olive Oil
- place pepperoni, cheese.
- Add Seasoning & Garlic Powder
- Roll Up, and Brush top of bread with melted butter (or spray with Pam)
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes. Is done when you can tap the top with your fingernail and it makes a noise, and is golden brown.
- Could also use with ham & cheddar cheese, or other combinations of meat/cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Roll Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes